Post : Marketing and Sales Executives
Location : Maharashtra
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues.
- Providing information and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Developing marketing plans and programs for each product.
- Directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Interested candidates can mail a detailed resume with their expectation to email@example.com